Home Health Aide- an inside perspective
Today, more and more senior citizens are opting for home health aide because this way they can receive skilled care without having to leave their home. If you need home health care services then get in touch with us at Bayshore Home Health Care. No matter your loved one has recovered from a stroke, has undergone a surgery or need help to manage chronic conditions like diabetes, pulmonary disease or heart disease our health care experts can help you. The best part is they will carry out the orders of your physician to your specific needs and everything within the safety and comfort of your own home. Along with offering social services, therapy services and skilled health care we also help patients and elderly citizens with the vital activities of day to day living. People residing in and around Clearwater, Hillsborough County, Holiday, Largo, Pasco County, Pinellas County, St Petersburg and Tampa, FL can make the most of our Home Health Agency services.
Who are eligible for our home health services?
- People who need skilled care
- People who require therapeutic care like occupational therapy or physical therapy
- Senior or elderly citizens who desire in regaining an independent living and receiving services within their home
- People who are at the risk to fall or have fallen
- People who have been diagnosed with any new illness
- People who have been hospitalized recently
- People who are under a physician’s care and certified by their physician as homebound
Dedicated to patient experience and quality care, the professionals at Bayshore Home Health Care bring experience and passion into the abodes of people that require and want clinical care that is home based. They will work with your physician closely to offer a care plan tailored to the specific needs of the patient and help them get back to normalcy to perform daily living activities at a pace that is comfortable for them.