Home Care Assistance & Services for Senior Home Care,
In-Home Companionship Care, Personal Care Assistance, Medication Management & more
Homemaker / Companion Services
For clients not requiring hands-on assistance, but would benefit from a friendly helping hand.
- Meal planning and preparation
- Shopping and errands
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Respite Care: a break for the primary caregiver
- Transportation to appointments
Home Health Aide Services
Our Personal Care Services are offered to clients who require hands-on assistance in order to successfully and safely complete their daily routine. In addition to personal care, our home health aides are also happy to assist with homemaking, transportation, errands and meal preparation.
- Bathing assistance
- Personal hygiene maintenance -grooming, dressing, toileting etc.
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to appointments, outings
Special Home Care Services
One Time Post-Surgical Care
- One time service with a four-hour minimum fee requirement for home care services following a medical procedure.
- A discounted rate for couples both requiring the assistance from one home health aide. Hourly services will be billed at time & a half.
One-Hour Home Health Aide Visit
- A one-hour visit by a home health aide to provide specific services such as showering, assistance with personal hygiene, linen change, assistance in and out of bed, or medication reminder.
Supplemental services provided by a multi-disciplinary team of nurses, claims specialists and/ or branch managers.
- Client requested nurse visit
- Post-hospital re-assessment by a nurse if client’s status has changed
- Nurse to attend physician appointments with client
- Coordinating appointments and medical follow-up
- Frequent care plan changes requested by the client
- Processing insurance claims
- Insurance billing and/or benefits review
- Weekly visit to fill medication box
- Manage prescriptions and verify with physicians
- Communicate with physicians regarding client’s medical status
- Uphold medical compliance and reduce hospitalizations
What Others are Saying about Bayshore Home Care
“GREAT provider of Home Health Care with dedicated and thoughtful team members in all areas of service. Their company comprises the best of the best in responsible and caring professionals!" E.N.”
“This company takes superior care of their clients! Would highly recommend!" L.S.”
“So thankful for this company!" H.H.”
“They never disappoint me...if I need someone last minute..they always come through...”
“90% of home health aides are good to excellent!" A.Y.”
“For dependable and affordable medical attention at home, you can take my advice and call Bayshore Home Care, the company that has helped me quite a few times with its great services. I would recommend this company to all my friends for such emergency requirements." J.P.”
“Wonderful company! They treat their patients like family." J.M”
My husband and I took a trip to New York recently and we would be away from my mother at home. I was nervous about having someone in my home 24/7 but your caregivers did a fabulous job. The scheduling department made me feel so confident about making a trip ...
I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate everything that Bayshore is doing for my mother. You folks are going above and beyond! - Sarah
I wanted to follow up with gratitude for all of the help and coverage that you provided for us this winter. It was amazing & helped both my folks & the family so very much. It also provided for peace of mind. We wish we had your services here in ...
I came to town to visit my mother and I have found everything to be going just perfect! Thank you. – Florence