If you’re considering in home care for yourself or your loved one you may be unsure of
where to start. Below you will find some questions that are helpful when you are speaking
with representatives from home care agencies. The answers to these questions will help
you zero in on who will be the best fit for you and your family members.
1. What type of license do you have?
2. Are your caregivers insured?
3. What is your hiring and screening process for caregivers?
4. How do you oversee the caregivers?
5. Is there a contract for services?
6. Do you have a minimum number of service hours required?
7. Do you provide 24 hour care?
8. Do rates change on weekends and after business hours?
9. How often can I change my loved ones care schedule?
10. What happens if my caregiver is late, calls off or does not show up?
11. Is someone on-call 24/7?
To find out how we answer these questions and more, click here.