When you are concerned about your aging parents, it’s hard to know when is the right time to take action. All too often, help if not accepted until a preventable incident has already occurred. Here are a few key indicators that your loved one is in danger of a serious incident. Calling a home care agency could save the life of your loved one and can greatly improve the quality of life for your parent as well as your concerned family.
- Personal hygiene is neglected
- Household tasks are neglected
- Weight loss or gain
- Frequently misplacing items
- Bills are unpaid or paid incorrectly
- Auto accidents, dents or scratches
- Consistent memory lapses
If any one of these indicators is happening with your loved one, call 1800-335-2150 and ask for a consultation with our home care nurse.