Happy Easter readers!
We wish you and your family a peaceful and enjoyable holiday. Incase you’re looking for a last minute recipe here is one of my favorite dinner rolls. This is my Aunt’s recipe and one of the most popular items on our table each holiday. They are simple and delicious! Make extra because they are perfect for ham sandwiches.
- Buy frozen bread dough (usually comes in packs of 3 loaves)
- Let it thaw in the refrigerator over night
- Cut each loaf into 6 or 12 pieces (depending on how big you like your rolls)
- Roll each piece into a ball and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (make sure to leave space between each roll because the dough will expand as it rises)
- Coat the top of each roll with melted butter
- Cover the rolls with waxed paper and let rise until they double/triple in size
- Remove waxed paper from top and bake in oven at 350 degrees until golden brown (15-18 minutes)
I hope you enjoy!