We, at Bayshore Home Care, are a completely licensed, bonded, and insured family owned agency which has been providing a commendable home health care service since 30 years now, catering to the individual needs of all seniors in and around Clearwater, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Pinellas County, St Petersburg, and Tampa. We focus on activity-based care. Our professionals engage the senior’s body, spirit, and mind to make sure they can live comfortably in their homes with a certain dignity and independence. So, if you are looking for the right at home care service, we can be the ideal solution for you.
Here, we have put together a few reasons why our kind of senior care is the right choice for you. Take a look.
- Personal Wellness
We ensure you get a complete service and assistance with respect to-
- Planning Exercise
- Building Companionships, Running on Errands, or Grocery Shopping
- Maintaining Personal Hygiene and In-home Spa Services
- Nutritious Meal Planning & Preparation
- Assistance with Household Maintenance
- A Respite from Family Caregiver
- Management of Health Care
We take care of everything when it comes to providing you with the requisite healthcare services, including:
- Management of Medication
- Manage the transition from the hospital to home
- Accompaniment to Medical Appointments
- Providing Status Reports to Guardians and other Family Members
- Decreasing Hospitalizations and upholding compliance with medications and healthcare plans
- Maintaining continuous communication between health, financial, and family representatives
- Emotional & Social Enrichment
We will help the seniors gain more enrichment in their social and mental activities, such as :
- Introduction of emotionally stimulating activities depending on the likes and dislikes of the elderly
- Being escorts to social events, weddings, and other family gatherings
- Accompaniment to sports events theaters, and other areas of interest
So, if you want to hire us for the beloved elder members of your home, please contact us at the earliest.