Get trained to be a home health aide from Tampa Bay’s most elite home care agency.
We’re looking for individuals with big hearts. In this training program, you will learn how to assist home-bound seniors with personal care, housekeeping, errands, meal preparation, and more. Each class is taught by our dedicated nurse educator.
Upon completion of the program, you will have the opportunity to apply for a position on staff with Bayshore Home Care as a home health aide.
• About 2 weeks in class depending on class size and skill level; final week in-field training
• Class meets in person on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10am-3pm (with a lunch break)
• The Training Lab is located in our Tampa office on Westshore Blvd. (Central to all of Tampa Bay)
• Approximately 12-hours of online learning modules to be completed at home
• Class is taught by dedicated nurse educator
• Individuals must apply for this training opportunity
3 Ways to learn more
- Call : 727-586-0044 (choose Option 4)
- Email us
- Have us contact you (fill out the inquiry form)
Fill out the form below and you will be personally contacted by a member of our training program team.