Love caring for others?
Get trained to be a home health aide from Tampa Bay’s most elite home care agency. In this 8 week training program, you will learn how to assist home-bound seniors with errands, meal preparation, housekeeping, personal care and more. Upon successfully* completing this complimentary program, you will be offered a position on staff as a home health aide for Bayshore Home Care. Each class is taught by a Registered Nurse.
- 8 weeks of training at no cost to you*
- Small class sizes
- 2 hours per week of independent e-learning ( must have access to the internet and computer, tablet or smart phone)
- Paid weekly classroom time for skills training, material review, and instruction from RN Educator. One day per week.
- Paid clinical training hours working along side a mentor caregiver in the field after successful completion of required skills lab
- Job offer upon successful completion*
You will be contacted personally by a member of our training lab team to discuss the status of your application and class start date.