Independence by your design...
Our approach to senior home health services focuses not only on providing stellar personal care, but our team of nurses and caregivers ensure a truly tailormade experience by working with you and your loved ones to enrich our clients' quality of life as well as their heath. We focus on activity based care. Our staff is trained to engage our senior clients mentally, physically and socially.
Research conducted by AARP reports that nearly 90 percent of seniors wish to remain in their own homes as they age, which is also known as “aging in place.” Living independently, under one’s own rules, is a key reason for staying at home. And even as day-to-day assistance or ongoing health care is needed, 82 percent would prefer to receive care at home.
When extra help is needed to allow loved ones to remain at home due to frailty, a fall or a chronic illness, family caregivers have options. Whether additional care is needed for a few hours each week or around the clock every day, our services are tailored to fit your family's individual needs. Bayshore Home Care believes in "home care your way". We call our approach Independence by your design.
What you can expect:
Wellness & Personal Assistance
Social & Mental Enrichment
- Personal hygiene assistance & in home spa services
- Exercise planning and assistance
- Companionship, errands and grocery shopping
- Nutritionally based meal planning & preparation
- Assist with managing household maintenance
- Respite: a break for the family caregiver
Health Care Management
- Introduce mentally stimulating activities based on client’s likes and interests
- Accompany to sporting events, theater & other outings of interest
- Escort to weddings, social events & family gatherings
- Status reports provided to family members and guardians
- Medication management
- Accompany to medical appointments
- Mange transition from hospital to home
- Uphold compliance of care plans and medication; reducing hospitalizations
- Ongoing communication between family,health & financial representatives